Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Horses, horses, horses, and a trampoline!

It was a Cowboy/girl day at the Howard "ranch" for the Sorensons, Stotts, and Kimballs!


I am proud to say that none of my nieces and nephews are afraid of horses.


Savanna and Olivia on Sadie..."Giyup hosie!"
Miss Days of '47 2020
A Regular little cowgirl! Olivia was fearless, and did NOT want to stop riding. She was quite ready to take the reigns. "Go faster Wocket!"
As much fun as riding the horses were, I think they took second place to jumping on the trampoline!










Thanks to "Uncle" Trevor for helping us out with the horses!

2 comments:

Rach said...

A Huge Thank YOU to Trevor. The kids had the time of their lives. They all said their favorite part was the horses... then the trampoline!! Thanks for such a fun day :)

Our Ohana said...

awesome action shots there! Thanks again so much for letting the kids have such a great day! I'll be doing a post of that day myself soon!
- Sara xx